Here we provide a partial list of the organizations we support.
We encourage you to investigate
these worthy causes and
consider supporting them yourself.
Over the years, we have engaged in a wide range of philanthropic endeavors, concentrating our services on assistance to the poor, to children, and to the Church, while always promoting research into ways to better provide services to disadvantaged communities.
Just as we perform due diligence on the companies we review and only invest in those we judge will yield the greatest risk-adjusted returns, so we engage in careful analysis of candidates for our philanthropy, supporting only ventures whose stewardship is exemplary, enabling them to bring the greatest good from the assistance we provide them.
- Benedict XVI Institute
- Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles
- Catholic Leadership Institute
- The Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre
- Eternal Word Television Network
- FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students)
- The Hanna (Mater Verbi) Papyrus
- Lumen Institute
- The National Catholic Prayer Breakfast
- Order of Malta
- The Order of St. Gregory
- Pontifical Institute Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center
- Sanctuary of Culture Foundation
- The Solidarity Association
- The Vatican Library
- Young Catholic Professionals
The Solidarity Association is an Association of the Christian Faithful founded by Frank Hanna with the approval and guidance of Archbishop John F. Donoghue. The Association seeks to strengthen and renew the Church by assisting in critical missions within the Church for which others may not be equipped. Although the Solidarity Association is best known for its purchase and donation of the (Mater Verbi) Bodmer Papyrus to the Vatican Apostolic Library, it also devotes itself, in particular, to the causes of Catholic education, liturgical renewal, and stewardship.
For more information about the Solidarity Association, please visit solidarityassociation.com.